Serves: As many as you like, just increase ingredients to suit
Calories: Too many to record, this recipe is definitely a calorie extravaganza so just chill and enjoy it without worrying about the waist for a change.
- 1 to 2 weeks of Annual Leave
- 1 fantastic Location (pick your own, however, we prefer Augusta, WA)
- A good sprinkle of great Weather
- A handful of good Friends
- 4 Cars, preloaded with plenty of Food and heaps of Drinks, preferably alcoholic in nature
- Ensure you’ve secured your Location prior to commencing. This typically involves lots of pre-planning and a long-term commitment (e.g. a deposit) to secure it.
- Prior to cooking, agitate yourself and your Friends to a steady ‘busy, but not too stressful’ state. This will improve the gastronomic experience to come.
- Using the Cars you prepared earlier, travel to your pre-determined Location
- Spread the Friends around the Location, preferably far enough away from each other to provide adequate breathing space, but not too far away as you’ll need to bring them all together later in the recipe
- Liberally deploy the Food and partake in the Drinks, bringing yourself and your Friends to a nice ‘relaxed’ state of mind
- Mix the Annual Leave and great Weather, and engage in a bunch of fun activities with your Friends, remembering that variety is the spice of life. Including some Drinks at this stage will often mix things up a bit more.
- Now repeat steps 1 to 6 until your 2 weeks of Annual Leave is all used up, following which you and your Friends should be ultra-relaxed individuals, possibly bearing suntans, and some suffering from mild over-indulgence.
That’s it! If you’ve followed this recipe correctly you should have a Great Holiday, one which you’ll remember and talk about until next year’s break.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a safe and enjoyable break. We’ve just had the Augusta weather of a lifetime, two weeks of sun, warm weather and light wind (for Augusta). There’s too many pics and stories to put into a single blog post so I’ll split this trip up into multiple posts. We hope you enjoy the posts and the pics and we’d love to hear your thoughts.
Cheers the Budgies